The ENGAGE Stakeholder Advisory Board (SAB) was formed with the members:
- Dr. Clara Carpeggiani, Italian National Research Council, Italy
- Dr. Jason Chilvers, University of East Anglia, United Kingdom
- Dr. Igor Gogora, representative of the local community of Kalna nad Hronom, member of Group of European Municipalities with Nuclear Facilities (GMF), Slovakia
- Mrs. Ciara McMahon, Environmental Protection Agency, Ireland
- Mrs. Yeonhee Hah, OECD-NEA
The first meetings with the SAB members took place in March 2018. The feedback and ideas exchanged will be used to improve the ENGAGE research methodology.